Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Someone needs to take my credit card away from me. I keep buying music to procrastinate...

Wordcount;
  • Daily: 3,537
  • Overall: 29,352
I'm at that stage where you don't like anything you're writing? You know that stage. Yeah. WE"VE ALL BEEN HERE!!!! Also I have a chest cold which freaks me out every time I cough. But if I just keep writing, soon I can set something on fire, right?

Also I realized that I keep trying to write flirty characters. I have no idea what that entails! What am I doing??!!??!

*sigh*

Fire tomorrow. Remember the fire.

ALSO. Why do I have so many POVs? FIVE? SRSLY? WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA ANYWAYS? TELL ME WHO THEY WERE THAT I MAY SHOOT THEM.

*sigh*

My word count is shiny though. *loves it*

/rambling
/whining
/awake

3 comments:

Bahnree said...

Congrats on the wordcount! :D

Bahnree said...

Whoa, right after I read this, I read this: http://taischnano.blogspot.com/2009/11/worst-nano-year-yet.html

I found your words oddly echoed....

Snazel said...

I AM NOT ALONE. *cough*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...