Thursday, December 9, 2010

LOOK LOOK, It's a SHINY CONTEST.

Over the past year I've become interested in Debut authors, as I think is evident from the sidebar, with it's 2010 Debut Challenge piece. :P And I've ALWAYS loved SF and dystopian fiction.

So I definitely started following The League of Extraordinary Writers. Five 2011 debut authors writing SF about dystopian futures? YES PLEASE. And if those authors are Beth Revis, Julia Karr, Angie Smibert, Elana Johnson and Jeff Hirsch? YES PLEASE+500.

And now this week they're giving away prize packs based on the books, AND author copies of the books. Obviously winning this would make my YEAR, and because part of the requirement to enter is to post about the contest I am a generous person, I'm telling you to go enter. :D


 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...