Tuesday, November 16, 2010

“A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.”

So yesterday I wrote a little over a thousand words!

*cringes*

Please don't shoot me! I tried! I just- got distracted by other characters?

Alright, that is an excuse and not even a very good one. I'll try to do better. I HAVE to do better, or I'm not going to finish. So yeah. *nods* Note to self. Concentration is for cool people. Look into that.

And now I need another interview so I can figure out who on earth I'm writing! Or, who in space, because it's SF... Anyways. Say hi to Sym, everyone!

*Sym greets the chorus of "hi's" with a guilty flinch, and then glares at everyone*

Sym: "What's your problem? Huh?"
Interviewer: "How old are you?"
S: "Green."
I: "Height?"
S: "I don't care what any of the girls said, I can't fit through there. They just like whining. It's their hobby. Whining and being stupid."
I: "Do you have any bad habits?"
S: "You know, that depends on- Wait....  Why do you ask?"
I: "What’s your hairstyle?"
S: "I don't understand the question."
I: "Have any kids?"
S: "Dozens. Get over it."
I: "Favorite food?"
S: "There are kinds of food?"
I. "Killed anyone?"
S: "I've got amnesia, see. No idea. Probably thousands. OR YOU COULD LOOKING IT UP YOUR SELF ON YOUR FLATLINING COMPUTER YOU"VE GOT THERE YOU GIRL. So no, no idea really."
I: "Hate anyone?"
S: "Only stupid people. So most of humanity, yeah. And all girls."
I: "Any secrets?"
S: *smirks*
I: "Love anyone?"
S: *Tries to continue smirking, but goes red.* "Whatever."
I: "What is your job?"
S: "No idea. Like I said. You're a moron and a girl."
I: "Are you a boy or a girl?"
S: *So. Much. Profanity.*
I: "Family?"
S: "What do YOU think, machine-headed girl-idiot-child?"
I: "Best Friends?"
S: "No one I'd tell YOU about."
I: "What was the most surprising moment in your life up until now?"
S: "When I woke up and didn't know who I was." *laughs*
I: "Where would you rather be?"
S: "Where else COULD I rather be?"
I: "Ever wish to be something else?"
S: "Have something else? Yeah. Be someone else? MASK no."
I: "Ever kissed anyone that's not a family member?"
S: *so red*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...