Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"I'm going to dress professional. And by that I mean MY profession, not a streetwalker."

(Title quote from online conversations. Where all the insanity happens.)

I've learned so much this Nano. Like how I ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THE SAME SUBJECTS. Governments, Trust, Grief and Family, oh HAI! And colourful hair. That seems to be a theme. (And Fire. Heh.)

And also how what seems to be easy writing is actually based on MONTHS of thinking about the story, the characters, and how it all fits together. If I actually have to think it up when I'm writing it? I am lucky to crank out 500 words an hour.

Also I'm Lazy. :D

But I got my hair cut last night!

I've been told this makes me look Taller, Shorter, Thiner, Curvier,  Healthier, Younger, Older, Prettier, and "just better!"
So it's magic hair?
(Either way, I like it. ^_^)

Without further ado, I usher in Sylvie Stone!

Sylvie: *nods to everyone, with a slight smile*
Interviewer: "How old are you?"
S: "19, sir."
I: "Height?"
S: "5 feet 4 inches, sir."
I: "Do you have any bad habits?"
S: "Nothing that interferes with my work, sir."
I: "What’s your hairstyle?"
S: *mild panic as this must be a trick question* "Regulation, sir."
I: "Have any kids?"
S: "No sir."
I: "Favourite food?"
S: "I enjoy pomegranates and strawberries, sir. Though usually not at the same time."
I: "Killed anyone?"
S: "Yes sir."
I: "Hate anyone?"
S: "Yes sir."
I: "Any secrets?"
S: "Yes sir."
I: "Love anyone?"
S: "Yes sir."
I: "What is your job?"
S: "Sir! I am a Licensed Driver in the employ of Her Majesty, Sir!"
I: "Are you a boy or a girl?"
S: "Female, Sir!"
I: "Family? You can- tone down the yelling, Stone."
S: "Sorry sir. I do have living family, sir. My mother and father, and two sisters and a brother. Sir."
I: "Best Friends?"
S: "That would probably be my brother Goward, sir."
I: "What was the most surprising moment in your life up until now?"
S: "I try not to be surprised, sir."
I: "Where would you rather be?"
S: "I don't understand the question, sir. I'm sorry."
I: "Ever wish to be something else?"
S: "I believe everyone's wished for more income, sir." *smiles* "But that's about the extent of it."
I: "Ever kissed anyone that's not a family member?"
S: "Could you define "kissing," sir?
"

She's just a bundle of personality, is our Sylvie. :D

4 comments:

Bahnree said...

I LOVE it!!!! :D It's adorable! Your former hair was adorable too, but this is NEW adorable, so I'm all DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW again. ^_______________^

I love the other photos too. Can I say you're hot? Hmmm...well you're beautiful! That is the proper hetero way, I believe.

Bahnree said...

Oh and I forgot to say, that Sylvie is my favorite from all the excerpts and interviews I've seen so far. :)

Snazel said...

Yayy!!!!!!!!!!! I was worried about how it would turn out, but if BAHNREE says I'm hot, then clearly I'm hot. ^_^

I mean, Beautiful. Ahem. We're so good with Hetero.

Snazel said...

Sylvie is certainly the most grownup. :D I love her.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...