Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Beware the Ides of March!

Because you'll forget your bus fare and have to stop at a tiny ABM that charges you MONEY and get some change! Oh, the HORROR!

But you know, given that this day is famous for stabbing, I think I got off okay. All told.

But yes! This is just a fast check in to let you know that I haven't had Caffeine in four full days, and I am STILL ALIVE. Even the headaches are mostly gone, since I was down to only one mug a day. (Coffee is expensive. Sheesh.) The worst thing though, is waking up in the morning, being tired, and realizing I'm not going to get any less tired all day.

My life is so hard...

This would be a good place to put a picture of my life in, only I just  looked at the pictures in my phone and they are all of food I'd made. I guess I was really proud of that applesauce?

Now in the next week, I have a TERRIBLY BUSY social schedule. I'm going to the Art Gallery tomorrow, (it's free on Wednesday Nights,) an honest-to-goodness party on Friday, and next weekend I'm going to the Opera!

How ever will I keep my head above water, with such a full appointment book?

Tune in next time to see DRAMATIC PICTURES of my life. Hopefully. Or maybe just pictures of my food.

2 comments:

Bahnree said...

You should post about the art gallery/party/opera! :D

Snazel said...

Well, well, well I DID post about the art gallery. I think. I should go BACK. o.O

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...