Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I laugh in the face of exams. I spit in their general direction.

I woke up this morning thinking;
"Well, if I travel during November, I'm going to have to have a laptop of some kind. Nothing fancy, just one that can handle word processing, a USB port, and internet access. A electric typewriter. But how would I charge it?"

This shows how stressed about exams I am today. My subconscious is occupied with the logistics of traveling during nanowrimo. *grins* Yes, I am in the middle of exam week, if you didn't' know. One week of 7 exams, all of which have been described in my hearing as "third year university level." But who even worries about exams when they're happening? You worry before and then when the days hit you are totally serene. *nods emphatically*

In other news, I'm starting to get really excited about writing in May, but I need to get the world imaged a little bit better in my head. I'll be writing in the very early morning, I think so, so I want to try to stave off the temptation to drop into science fiction. I don't know if that made sense to anyone, but anyhow...

I need to figure out a location for my people, and an era. Oh, I'm so excited! I'm still a little sad that only Stephanie and I are doing PENredux, but everyone seems to be busy with life. Oh, I don't know, maybe we'll find someone else who's willing to try to write 50,000 words in 31 days! *is hopeful*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...