Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lost, a mind. Seems to have gone missing about two months ago, along with a plot, characters and continuity.

I have NO IDEA WHAT I"M DOING.

NO SWEET CLUE.

I don't even know what my characters are like anymore, or what they're doing... 

*weeps*

Scenes just die to an end, they don't close in any reasonable fashion, people say totally incomprehensible things, and no one tells me that they're thinking any more?!? Even Kael, who is usually very vocal, is blanking at me! And Appel is drugged out! And well, Jennet I know, but she's straight forward and I'm not having to DEAL with her. Everyone else... *pokes* Talk to me.... please....  I promise I'll give you clean deaths, at least? Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top and whipped cream? No, not for YOU, boyo.

Oh dear. 

MY CHARACTERS HAVE GONE ON STRIKE FOR THEIR SURVIVAL. IT ALL MAKES SENSE TO ME NOW. 

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? 

I HATE MY STORY. AND IT HATES ME BACK. 

This might have something to do with the fact that I've been torturing, threatening and kidnapping everyone. But it was necessary!

Why am I so crazy? *cries* Do I need medication? I'm not really sure. Also, I have a killer headache and I'm tired despite having slept 12 hours last night. 

Chocolate. Chocolate is the answer. *goes to find chocolate*

1 comment:

Kemendraugh said...

*hugs* Be strong! It's bound to get better. Of course, you could always try bargaining with them. "Okay. I won't kill you if you contribute to the plot. And I promise to give you pain medication if you say something witty," etc. It could work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...