Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another OC meme! Because I don't have enough OCs in my head.

I'm going to do this with the Charas who have been in my head most recently, and not the "main" ones. Cause I'm cool like that.

 Chose ten of your OCs. If you don't have ten of your own, chose ten cool people. 
1 = Kassy
2 = Haggerty
3 = Basket Case
4 = Dulamon
5 = Jole
6 = Petria
7 = Sarti
8 = Howling
9 = Neph
10 = Jaslyn

1.) 4 invites 3 and 8 to dinner at his house. What happens?
Howling: "Mmmm, delicious morsels. Let me just get my sword and my assistant..."
Dulamon: "Not in the UO, you don't." *breaks Howling* *looks at Basket Case.* "Why do they always give me the crazy ones? Why? What crime have I committed against the fates?"
Basket Case: "Wait a second. I'm crazy? I can see your memories, dude!
Dulamon: "We are not discussing my morals right now, young man."
Basket Case: "Maybe we should. You did What?
Dulamon: *headdesk*

2.) 9 tries to get 5 to go to a strip club. 
Jole: *looks at sign* "Are you sure this is the right place?"
Neph: "Yep!" *pulls out napkin with name printed on it* "They had these really awesome drinks which fizzed, though Tenish made me sit at the back so I'm not sure what they're called."
Jole: "Ah-huh."

3.) You need to stay at a friend's house for a night. Who do you choose, 1 or 6?
Kassy: "Sorry, but I don't really have a house. Or an apartment. I'd offer to let you stay where I'm staying, but it's kinda not mine. And I don't think Ty would let me invite people over. Um, I have bus tickets, you can have, and oh! Getting arrested is always good for a place to sleep. And airports! They're warm, and stuff."
Petria: "Wait, you want to stay at my HOUSE? After what you did to me? No exiling way, thank you. Get out before I kick you in the head."
Me: "Ummmmmm."

4.) 2 and 7 are making out, 10 walks in. What are the reactions?
Jaslyn: *raises eyebrows* "Nice one, Sar. Though I wouldn't think he's quite your type..."
Sarti: *smiles* "Oh, he isn't. I'm just practicing!"
Haggerty: ~Demons. You exiling are all exiling demons. And why did I let her make me a drink, anyways?~

5.) 3 falls in love with 6, 8 is jealous. What happens?
Basket Case: *after much attempting to convince* "I swear I know that I'm doing!"
Petria: "Right. Come back when you're legal. Or not."
Howling: "I saw her first..." *everyone in every 'verse shoots him*

6.) 4 jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue; 10, 2 or 7?
Me: "Go AWAY. I don't want to be rescued!"

7.) 1 decides to start a cooking show. Fifteen minutes later, what is cooking?
Kassy: "Wait, do I actually have to make edible food, or can I just set things on fire? Oh. Oh, okay then. Let's make butter toffee!" 

8.) 3 has to marry either 8, 4 or 9. Who do they choose?
Basket Case: "..." *looks again at the all-male options.* "Suicide it is, then."

9.) 7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2's release. What is it?
Sarti: "Hey, you with the eyebrows! Teach me how to read!"
Jole: *stares* "You really are on drugs, aren't you?"
Haggerty: *is unconcious* *drugged to within an inch of his life* *tied up* *and in an locked room*
Sarti: "Or I tell Haggerty that you kidnapped him when he gets out!"
Jole: "Okay, we'd better work fast. This is the alphabet. Got that? Good."

10.) Everyone gangs up on 3. Does 3 have a chance in hell?
Basket Case: "No, no I really don't. I wonder if this is what happened last time?"

11.) Everyone is invited to 2 and 10's wedding except for 8. How do they react?
Haggerty:
Jaslyn: "Oh, hush. You think you're the one who's coming out poorly from this deal?"
Howling: "You always leave me out. And to think I brought you all together." *everyone shoots him, again*

12.) Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Petria: "She's a drudge. With blue hair. Who knows how to read. And you never know what she'e gonna do!" *tries to look invisible as Sarti dances in, singing*

13.) 1 arrives late for 2 and 10's wedding. What happens, and why were they late?
Kassy: "Sorry I'm late, I forgot to look at the clock. (And I kinda got distracted...)"
*everyone decides not to ask*

14.) 5 and 9 get roaring drunk and end up at your house- what happens?
Me: *walks in on drunken reminisces about death and suicide and girls, and walks out again.* *makes coffee in the morning*

15.) 9 murders 2's best friend. What does 2 do to get back at 9?
THIS REPLY HAS BEEN CENSORED DUE TO EXTREME VIOLENT CONTENT.

16.) 6 and 1 are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does 6 save herself or 1?
Petria: "Uhhh, wait, I, I, I can't just leave, I-"
Kassy: "Get out of here or I'll come back and haunt you! MOVE!

17.) 8 and 3 go camping. For some reason they don't have any food. What do they do?
Howling: *looks at Basket case*
Basket Case: *looks at Howling*
At the same time: "Food!"

18.) 5 is critically injured in a car crash. What does 9 do?
Neph: *drags out of wreck and calls the medics* *pats on head* "Don't worry, the medics are really good, they can put you back together from anything! You'll be back to as good as new in months!"
Jole: *groans* "Why does this never work..."

2 comments:

Bahnree said...

hehehehehehe that was awesome! Question 6 made me lol irl, if ya know what I mean. ;)

Kemendraugh said...

Dude YES. Question 6 is awesome! As is number one. and four. *laughs out loud*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...