Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let the voices in your head lead you astray...

130,930

(One hundred thirty thousand, nine hundred and thirty.) 

That is my current word count on Expendables. Also, it is now March. I'd say this is a classic example of a nano-novel that got out of control. The mind boggles. 

And speaking of mind-boggling, the characters have been hanging around my head so long waiting to be written that they've started getting ideas of their own. Seriously, that is the only LOGICAL explanation for what Bensch and Brand just did. *pokes them* 

Yeah. Oh, and I have a headache, but can't sleep. I think this next scene might be bad. *lurches off, singing unintelligibly*

1 comment:

Kemendraugh said...

Logic has nothing to do with it! Twoo Love! In the span of three days! FTW!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...