Monday, June 15, 2009

  • 15:31 making a travel spreadsheet. Fun.... #
  • 16:43 RT @dean_stairs: I have been dragged kicking and screaming into the world of Facebook. "Friend" me please, it's lonely here all by myself! #
  • 16:56 @dean_stairs It did! #
  • 17:25 @Spartezda Indiscriminate soda? Or a particular kind? Pepsi, Root Beer, Pineapple Crush, etc? *peers* #
  • 18:40 How to know when you have too many characters: You use 30,438 words to cover a half hour of plot. *headdesk repeatedly* Important half hour! #
  • 18:44 @Merc_hyn_di At this point I could subtitle my novel "Nano Gone Wild," it's so far beyond what I was planning. :D But I'm SLOWLY snaring it. #
  • 18:50 @Merc_hyn_di They have a habit of doing that, don't they? I'm currently beating Nano09 away with Nano08- which is entirely pro, I know. ^_^ #
  • 20:38 I've been planning to buy a phone once my debt is no more. Or maybe I'll win an ~iphone~ (insert magical leitmotif) from #squarespace ! #
  • 21:02 @Inksie Good luck with Jesscapades! Alliteration *must* be a good sign, right? #
  • 23:05 While State Of Play continues to be awesome, it doesn't really lend its self to being sleepy. I'll write another scene then, shall I? Yep. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...