Sunday, June 14, 2009

*amused by twitter*

  • 10:12 @bahnree Watching ummm, Children of the Gods? :D You have to remember it's 90's, for one. And think of the quotes! The quotes! #
  • 10:47 Your daily Star Wars fix. ^_^ twurl.nl/nskdrw #
  • 10:50 Now to see if we have enough flour for bread-making. #
  • 11:53 @dean_stairs The pictures are up in all their debatable glory. Sorry about the blurriness. #
  • 13:07 @bahnree which is? #
  • 14:47 I discovered Macro photography today. twurl.nl/2tkkpp Though that feels like it should be "micro" photography? The logic escapes me. #
  • 16:04 This time next week, I'll be well on my way to the Mainland, little sister in tow! I love spontaneous travel. :D #
  • 18:40 Two of my characters unexpectedly decide to have a fight in the middle of a firefight. What is wrong with me-and should I like it this much? #
  • 18:47 -Never mind, must stop writing to watch Daft Hand with my three-year-old brother. :) :) #
  • 19:38 Twitter does nothing if not point out my grammatical problems. Oh, person number tense and voice, how I love/loathe thee. #
  • 19:52 Going out with @KaylaABall for the evening. Wow, it's like I have a social life or something! :D #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...