Saturday, April 3, 2010

I love Japan! And Exclamation points!

Oh, new contest! Must warn you!

Emily Horner is giving away three ARCs of her upcoming Debut, A Love Story: Starring My Dead Best Friend. ALSO she'll give the winners something cool from Japan! AND *drumroll please* it's open internationally!

*happy squee about international contests*

Here's what she has to say about it!
I am giving out THREE ARCs of A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend, and each winner will also get a nifty thing from Japan. Will it be something from the Ghibli museum? Something from the youth culture mecca of Harajuku or the geek culture mecca of Akihabara? Traditional Japanese handicrafts? I don’t know! If you have a preference, please say so when you enter the contest, but I won’t guarantee anything beyond it being something I personally find cool, and wouldn’t necessarily be able to get in the US.
You can enter here! Go! Comment! Dream of pretty things from Japan!

2 comments:

Pine Cone Boy said...

Maybe it will be an underwear vending machine, like they have in that country.

Snazel said...

Or maybe it will be a beer vending machine, which they also have! EVEN BETTER, no?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...