Monday, February 25, 2008

I had a quote, but it left with the rest of the language portion of my brain.

Well I really want to finish my story, but my eyes keep closing.

29,360 words. That means I wrote 3234 today. This would explain why my arms hurt. I'm using muscles I don't usually use. *grins* *rubs arms and shoulders*

Hmm. Class tomorrow. *cries*

I'm almost done with the story. Almost. This causes me joy and sorrow. Joy to have it done, and sorrow cause I'll have to share the story. Stephanie and I are sharing our stories with each other, which should be interesting. Kendra might also let us read hers. *peers over shoulder* It'll be very fascinating to see how all my house mates write. I'm not that delighted at the thought of my stuff being read, but oh well.

I know it needs MASSIVE edits. You don't even know.

I just remembered that tomorrow I have to work in a reference to the god of wine or debauchery. *stares at tomorrow*

I think it's time to go to bed now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...