Saturday, February 2, 2008

I am who I am

I'm going to rant here. In the anonymity of the internet, where anyone can see. If that isn't ironic, I don't know what is. I'm not telling my friends that I have this account. So if you're one of my friends, congratulations on finding me! The options are that:

  1. I didn't know I had such a gifted hacker in my circle of friends
  2. Your application is currently being processed at MI6
  3. I fail at hiding my tracks (this is a very likely option)
  4. You're just freaky
  5. I've changed my mind and told you

{insert pointless rant} This rant was good. I fell better now.

I love my friends; Kendra with her "not a date. eww, " friends, "I'll be there", and general loveliness, and Stephanie with her insanity and inappropriate remarks. *breathes again*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...