- Snazel: Cleaning my room is so exciting. I always discover random violins and that I do, in fact, own socks.
- Spartezda: ...You have an infestation of wild violins in your room? Do they chirp mating songs at night like frogs?
- Snazel: No, there is only one. He sings sad and lonely songs through my dreams.
- Bahnree: XDDDD Do violins live in a herd? Mob? Flock?
- Snazel: A flurry of violins? A Collective of Violins? A Murder of Violins?
- Bahnree: "Collective" makes it sound like a hive mind. But if there's only one, does that work? Is it like the queen violin?
- Snazel: First violin leads the hive mind?
- Spartezda: So much is explained now about orchestras...
- Inksie: *wants wild violins*
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Reason I love Twitter # 37