Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hour 10!

Okay, so I just finished Paranormalcy, and that was bleeping awesome. And- the deaths hurt. A lot. I LOVED the snark, and I'm looking forward to seeing some moral questions dealt with in the sequel. Longer review coming later. :P

Now I think I'll tackle some Bible. My Grandmother sponsored me to read Second Samuel. :P A lot of "and he was worse than all the kings before him, and he died to no one's regret."



Books Completed: 4
  • Emma, Jane Austen (Sponsored Book)
  • Is Your Momma a Llama? Written by Deborah Guarino, Illustrated by Steven Kellogg (Sponsored Book)
  • CLICK, CLACK, MOO. Cows That Type. By Doreen Cronin. Pictures by Betsey Lewis (Sponsored Book)
  • Paranormalcy, Kiersten White
Pages Read: 798
Coffees: 1 (STILL. I think it's time to fix that.)

If you wanna sponsor my reading to help kids with Cancer, you do that HERE.
Books I've pledged to read in 24 hours: 7

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1, 2, 3, 4
Hope your book isn’t a bore
5, 6, 7, 8
And your readathon is going great!

Anonymous said...

I've traveled the world twice over,
Met the famous; saints and sinners,
Poets and artists, kings and queens,
Old stars and hopeful beginners,
I've been where no-one's been before,
Learned secrets from writers and cooks
All with one library ticket
To the wonderful world of books.
~ Anonymous ~

I hope you're enjoying your reading, wherever it's taking you!!

Bahnree said...

GJ! You're awesome. Glad you liked Paranormalcy-I agree, the deaths are a killer (Ha.Ha.).

Snazel said...

*beams at you all*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...