Friday, November 27, 2009

"For there's little to live on, and many to keep."

I don't really know what I'm signing up for. But this looks like FUN. Er, Also expensive. But hey, Education is expensive, right?

*clears throat*

I pledge to read at LEAST 12 debut authors this year.

*whew*

What have I done?!?!? Oh Hay, there's a blurb.
What is the 2010 Debut Author Challenge?
  • The objective is to read a set number of YA (Young Adult) or MG (Middle Grade) novels from debut authors published this year.* I'm going to challenge everyone to read at least 12 debut novels! I’m hoping to read at least 30! You don’t have to list your choices right away, but if you do feel free to change them throughout the year. I will also be focusing on mostly Young Adult novels.
  • Anyone can join, you don’t need a blog to participate. If you don’t have a blog you can always share your views by posting a review on Amazon.com/BarnesandNoble.com/GoodReads/Shelfari, or any other bookish site.
  • The challenge will run from January 1, 2010- December 31, 2010. You can join at anytime!
* I would like to limit the novels to those released in 2010.
YAY????

6 comments:

the story siren said...

YAY!! Thanks so much for joining the challenge! I'm sure you are going to have a great time! And it's going to be a lot of fun! Happy reading!

Snazel said...

Thank you! It does indeed look like lots of fun!

shield maiden said...

Oooh! This sounds like A LOT of fun :). There are so many books I want to read that I seriously need to catch up. I would love to read debut novels...not only will I get to enjoy a good story *hopefully*, but I'm all about supporting writers!

So what I'm saying is that you got me hooked, Snazel! I'm definitely gonna have to link this to my Facebook and blog.

So what will you be reading?

Snazel said...

I don't know yet! I should go stalk the tenners, among others. And update with blog posts in December. *gleeful*

I know Paranormalacy and Anna and The Boy Masterpiece are on the list, just cause I stalk the authors. Aside from that, I intend to stalk. *big smile*

Bahnree said...

Have fun! :D

Snazel said...

Join Me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...