Monday, November 2, 2009

"Two wrongs make it all alright tonight."

Word Count
  • Daily: 1,885
  • Total: 5,199
On the happy side, I did get a lot more of my outline hammered out. So that makes me happy. Oh, and I beat up Ewan, which shouldn't make me happy... but it does... Sorry Ewan. You're just a jerk. That's why you should get moral, see, then I won't want to hurt you! *perky*

Oh, and Ethan likes to pretend he's gay. On a related note, I've never been so glad to see a character ogle girls. Whew, I'm sleeping now.

Fare Well, internets!

Oh wait, you can have a quote. :D

The other man, who was sporting a shinily new wedding ring, took off his jacket and dropped it on the floor. “Are you blind, or just suicidal?”

Ewan cracked his knuckles and sneered. “Oh, you mean the ring? You mean you’ve actually let her put you on a leash?”

“Not quite.” The man had gone very calm now, and cracked his neck with one deliberate move “Don’t you know who I am?”

“Someone who’s going to go to prison for rioting?” Ewan offered in a helpful tone.

“Maybe.” He pulled on white leather gloves. “But you should be more concerned with the fact that I’ve won the national lightweight competition for the past three years.” He put his fists up.

“Oh.” Ewan added this choice of sparring partner to the long list of things that he regretted. After a pause of a few seconds, he shrugged. “Whatever, your wife is still cheap and easy.” He backed away, keeping his eyes on the boxer.

“My wife doesn’t need to be defended.” He closed the gap. “This is just cause you need to be taught a lesson.” He snapped a punch at Ewan’s shoulder.

2 comments:

Kemendraugh said...

Wow, I sort of love Ewan. I'm so glad I'm related to him.

Snazel said...

heheh. I sort of love him too. I'm glad you like!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...