Friday, January 8, 2010

"I think "roundeye fairyboy." would be a pretty blink-worthy insult."

I meant to post yesterday, and then I didn't. *cough* Some I'm back-dating this post so that it looks as though I have a perfect record. I'm so sneakrative.

But I'm trying to go back to writing, after a post-nano and then christmas and then New Year's break. Oops. It's HARRRDDD. *whines*

(But also shiny.)

An well, back to the suck! I want to write a fist fight. This sounds like an excellent plan.

3 comments:

Spartezda said...

I am hypnotized by that cat pic.

*stares some more*

Also, thanks to you I am resolved that there will be electric jellyfish in Verdigris. (pretty underwater lightshow! THAT CAN KILL YOU)

Snazel said...

It IS rather hypnotic, isn't it? *beams* And Yay, I shall be so motherly proud of the jellyfish! *huggles them* *is ded*

CJ Omololu said...

Love the kitten.
Don't know if you stopped by the blog today, but you won The Mark ARC! Congrats!

Send me your snail mail addy and I'll get it right out to you.
Cynthia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...