Monday, January 18, 2010

STRANGE GIRLS


Whew! This was an unexpectedly busy day. Apparently getting up at the ungodly hours of EIGHT (I'm sorry for my laziness, plz don't stone me, ) Only goes so far when one is called into work early, and then immediately after one is released from work one hurries off to dance class, with barely a pause to scarff down some food and discuss loan options with family members who are older and wiser.

I mean, I've barely been on the internet ALL DAY. I didn't even check BLOGS yet today.

*chorus of gasps is heard*

*Mostly from the voices in my head*

*but we all know and love them, right? Right?*

Oh, and I promised to update about my writing, didn't I? Silly me... ^_^ Making promises, and pledges, I really should stop that...

How IS that going? Well. It's not really. I keep getting distracted with all the books which are already written. (There are quite a few of those out there, as you may have heard. Some of them have dragons. o.O) But my family has noticed this, perhaps because I was loudly and publically bemoaning my lack of writing, and they suggested pointedly that I start getting up in the morning. So that I write in the, say, late a.m., instead of, say, early a.m. This is a terribly heretical suggestion, but it seams to make some kind of sense...

So that's what's going on in my witting life. Many shiny plans about getting up before the sun.

Okay, I'm an adult, I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. *wanders off, chanting little-engine-that-could-style*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...