Saturday, August 1, 2009

"Does justice ever find you/ do the wicked ever loose/ is there any song to sing/ beside these blues/ and nothing is okay/ till the world caves in.."

Wordcount: 2,624
Scenes: I didn't even finish one. ^_^

I blame this on the fact that Jennet gets wordy when she's traumatized, which since she's in a novel of mine, happens a lot. But then she's also talking to Jole, and Jole and Jennet are so easty to write together. *grins* Regrettably, I can only keep one eye open at a time any more. ANd my grammar and spelling are going a little more than usual squish. SO I have to give up and sleep. Boooooooo. Boooooo. *throws rotten vegetables*

In happy news, I only have to finish this scene and that's the end of a serial, and then I only have ONE more serial to write. Evah. (For this novel). I feel like I won't know what to do with my mind. THough I'm oreety pretty sure I'll find something to do. I'm an imaginative girl, after all.

ANd before I get too far ahead of myself, I still have a lot to write. A lot of TRAUMA. *happy smile*

Here is some excerpt, under a lock for paranoia purposes. I chose this bit cause it doesn't really give away the plot, and yeah. Shout at me if you want to read it and can't.
I really can only keep one eye open, it's interesting.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...