Sunday, August 9, 2009

"You can't find your way home, but you know my music. It evens out."

Wordcount: 621
Scenes: 1 and a bit?

I went back to fix a bunch of stuff today, which accounts for the small word count. Well, that and the visits, and the park, and meeting the band, and eating, and traveling... *cough* What I did write makes me happy though, which in turn makes me happy in a broader sense. :P And I think I might actually be managing to explain the madness that is my mind, and support certain issues, which FILLS ME WITH HOPE.

Not that I need hope.

Noooooooooooooooooo. No need AT ALL.

In other hopeful (?) news, I have ten scenes to write in eight days. GO ME. ahem. (But one of them might involve Haggerty and a table, (which is easy to write,) we'll see.)

1 comment:

Merc said...

I always approve of more Haggerty and tables. B-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...