Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Controllers! They have so much junk in their heads they walk funny around magnets!"

Word count total: 16,970
Word count for the day: 3,608

I don't want to do anything other than writing. It's rather interesting. It is also rather interesting how I do not have the words to explain just how intrinsic writing is. We're not talking, something I like, we're talking something I would do rather than eat or sleep. (As is evidenced by the fact that I am still up. :P) 

Anyhow, my story. I like it. People carried other people into shelters, and drugged other people, and rode on trains, and got locked out of shelters in the middle of attacks. And there were also arguments. Lots and lots of those. 

*is sleepy*

Sorry, I'm not too coherent by the time I get to this one. I just thought I'd point out the fact that I'm still alive. *waves*

*curls up in a ball and passes out*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...