Sunday, November 30, 2008

"You can have the tied up ones. I work better when their hands are free.

So, I have so much to do, in terms of story. And all my people are out of their heads right now. This isn't helped by the fact that I'm really out of my head. 

Yeahhhhh, sleep has been calling my name since I woke up. And here I have to be social and watch silly movies. I just watched Bulletproof monk, which is an amusing film. I think my intolerance of the film was aided by the fact that I've seen better characters written by my friends in the past month. MUCH better characters. In the first draft that was written in the middle of the night. And now I'm watching an intensely low budget film called Merlin's Apprentice. It's the kind of thing you traditionally watch in the middle of the night. *sigh*

THAT WAS SO WRONG. THAT ENTIRE MOVIE SCENE WAS SO INCREDIBLY POOR IT BLOWS MY MIND.

*cough*

I want to sleep, and then write. Oh well.

1 comment:

Kemendraugh said...

I ... wish I couldn't belive you just quoted that. But you did, and I believe it.
*laughs hysterically*
Oh man, we are Awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...