Sunday, November 23, 2008

"I don't know, where to, start. Say I'm tired, or throw a party."

Character quiz*, mark 1. Jennet's story
*stolen from Bahnree, who stole if from Kemendraugh, who stole it from Bahnree, who stole it from someone else...*

I have so many characters I don't know what to do with them, and I just am about to introduce a bunch more. So, I'm going to do this one in sessions. First session; the people who traumatize Jennet, and Jennet.

A. How old are you?
Jennet: 18
Appel:18
Jole: 18
Dane: 18 and three quarters.
Tanner: 31

B. Height?
Jennet: 5' 4"
Appel: 6' 2"
Jole: 5' 8"
Dane: 5' 11"
Tanner: 2 m.

C. Do you have any bad habits?
Jennet: Uh, I blush a lot? *blushes* I'm TRYING to stop, but everyone keeps doing things. And stop looking at me!
Appel: Define "bad." I have some illegal habits, sure.
Jole: I keep failing to successfully commit suicide. I need to stop that.
Dane: No? What could possibly be wrong with me?
Tanner: Playing poker.
(Jennet: Oh, so you loose money at poker?
Tanner: No. I win, and then other people are broke. And that creates tension.)

E. What’s your hairstyle?
Jennet: Style?
Appel: Light brown, straight, I get it cut about once every six months
Jole: It's- black. And short? *looks at it through your eyes* Is that gel? Did the girls gel me AGAIN? CARMINITA!!!!
Dane: Brown with blond pointing, really touchable.
Tanner: Red hair, usually with a bit of high explosive in it. That stuff gets everywhere.

F. Have any kids?
Jennet: *blushes* Nooooo?
Appel: Heh. None that I know about.
Jole: No.
Dane: How was I to know that the stupid girl would get all emotional about it?
Tanner: We're gonna apply for permission again after this tour.

G. Favorite food?
Jennet: I like apple juice. And strawberry smoothies!
Appel: Barbecue beef sandwiches.
Jole: Tea. Earl grey, if you have it.
Dane: Steak.
Tanner: Beer.

I. Killed anyone?
Jennet: No. Uh, should I be concerned that you're asking me that? *looks around nervously*
Appel: No one has ever died when I was present.
Jole: Does failing to get it through- Okay, that was not my fault. She was graduated, and everything. I'm gonna say no.
Dane: No.
Tanner: I don't keep track of the count.

J. Hate anyone?
Jennet: That sounds really definite. I, don't think I'm able to be mad at someone that long.
Appel: Yes.
Jole: Yes. And no, you don't get to know who. Break my shields yourself, if you want to know- oh wait. You can't. That's right.
Dane: If I don't like them they're not worthy of my notice.
Tanner: It's not professional.

K. Any secrets?
Jennet: *goes resolute* I have no idea what you're talking about.
Appel: Do you think I should? *winks and slouches against the wall*
Jole: Huh. I try.
Dane: Look. My life is an open book. All you have to do is look at my perfect record. There's nothing to hide!
Tanner: Don't you think the weather is lovely today?

L. Love anyone?
Jennet: My little sister, and Matthew, and all the staff, and Appel, and Petria, and Jole, and- wait a second. How are we defining "love?"
Appel: Why should I tell you?
Jole: It's better not to become emotionally involved. In anything.
Dane: Myself. *realizes that he said that out loud.* Self respect is important!
Tanner: Katy. *grins sheepishly* She's gonna wait for me.

M. What is your job?
Jennet: Controller Trainee! It's so fun!
Appel: Controller Trainee, for now.
Jole: Controller Tech.
Dane: Controller. *voices are heard from off camera* Wait, what do you mean I can't say that till I graduate? I got in, what more do you want? *goes off to argue*
Tanner: Guardian, Out of Nation VIPs, specifically controller Trainees

N. Are you a boy or a girl?
Jennet: Girl.
Appel: Man.
Jole: Man.
Dane: *comes back into the room.* Wait, what? Oh. boy.
Tanner: Man.

O. Family?
Jennet: One mother, one little sister, little sister's dad.
Appel: Whatever.
Jole: I never met them. I suppose they're out there, if I was to look. And I wanted to risk them meeting me.
Dane: My family is highly upstanding and well connected.
Tanner: Katy is my family now.

P. Best Friends?
Jennet: Uh, Jole? And Petria talks to me sometimes. And Appel drugged me that one time, which was nice. *looks around.* Wait, what did I say? What did I SAY??
Appel: I'm working on it.
Jole: No. Carmanita, get yourself off me. We fight, we are not friends.
(Carmanita: That's what you say. You know you'd bail me out. And I called the medics on you.
Jole: *glares* That was not a friedly thing to do.
Carmanita: Oh, so a friend would have just watched you die?
*they argue, and forget the question.*
Dane: Everyone who meets me wants to be friends with me. *smug*
Tanner: Well, right now everyone is getting used to being broke, so not at work. *someone off camera says something* Wait, what are you doing with that message? That's private! Get your grimy hands off of Katy!

Q. What was the most surprising moment in your life up until now?
Jennet: Uh, uh, it's hard to chose. When we got the letter about my dad? That was pretty shocking. Or, uh, when I realized where Jole had brought me? OH! The first time I logged on with Jole. That was a good day. Even if I was pretty sore afterwards. *Looks around and goes red* I said something wrong again, didn't I? Oh my.
Appel: I'm not usually surprised.
Jole: When I discovered that I wasn't dead? THANK YOU, Carmanita.
Dane: I always know what's going on. Wait. Verjinya, what were you doing in my room?
Tanner: I'd have to say having a girl fall from the ceiling was not what I expected.

R. Where would you rather be?
Jennet: Do I have to wish to be somewhere else? I tend to be pretty happy where I am.
Appel: Graduated.
Jole: Dead. Or barring that, the UO. Or barring that, anywhere else, after this cursed school burns down.
Dane: In charge of the Nation. Wait, did I say that, out loud?
Tanner: Mmmm. Home with Katy would be nice. But I don't hate my job.

S. Ever wish to be something else?
Jennet: Something? You mean, like a cat? I wanted to be a train when I was three.
Appel: I don't know, I think I'm pretty all right.
Jole: Yes.
Dane: I'd like to be richer. But really, you couldn't improve on anything else.
Tanner: Oh, my job is pretty good.

T. Ever kissed anyone that's not a family member?
Jennet: *goes red* No. Unless, that time when I was so out of it, or that other time, or the time on the ship.. *goes more red* Uh, I'm pretty sure not?
Appel: Yes.
Jole: Yes. I was young, and she was crying.
Dane: Of, course?
Tanner: *emotionless* Yes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...