Thursday, November 27, 2008

"People are blowing their brains out on life."

I'm really, failing at writing lately. Yeahhhhh. I wrote just a shade over 5oo words yesterday, and when Bahnree's gicon started winking at me I decided it was time to sleep. (Just to clarify, it was a static picture. No moving allowed. And I swear it winked at me.) And tomorrow morning early I will be going into town, WAAAHHOOOOOO, and so I will not have the chance to write, as my friends are forcing me to be social. Huzzah for going downtown to stare at boys and having firefly marathons!

This leaves me with, tonight. To write 17,500 words, if I'm to make 100k. I don't think its going to happen. I also think that means I'm going to have to leave off, with everyone under imminent threat of death. 

OKAY, NEW GOAL; Get everyone on the planet, and talking, by the end of the month. Maybe I'll have time to do a spot of recon, but I doubt it. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...