Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"Oh I've been thinking/ Now I've been drinking..."

Word Count: 1,690
Scenes: 3
Characters in Deathly Peril: *pauses* Why do you even ask? This is why I'm writing the silly novel, everybody's on the edge of death, particularly those who don't know it.
Drinks: One Pepsi, One mug of Tea, One Hot Chocolate, One mug of Ice water which was disappointingly not Lemonade, One mug of Coffee.
Chocolate: Only four mint patties, I'm saving up for the weekend.
Success: I don't know what's going on anymore, is that good? It feels good, I've just gone over the edge of madness, instead of clinging on the cliffside with my fingernails.
Plans: I need to torture someone. It's just a necessity of the story.

1 comment:

shield maiden said...

LOL! Your post reminds me of the Princess Bride, the part where Prince Humperdink says:

"I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped!"

I know how that goes at any rate!

Hehee...good luck with the torture, I guess :)! I tend to always kill off characters, even my favorites (much to my reluctance but I can't dictate Fate). Some people think I'm Scandinavian at heart :)!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...