Saturday, July 11, 2009

"Show me what it's like, to be the last one standing, and teach me wrong from right..."

Yep, today was a fail. All day off, and what did I do? Not what I planned, that's for sure. I swept the steps and straightened her hair for a friend.

Yes, I amaze even myself.

Wordcount: 2,062
Scenes: 2

Also, you know you've been writing too much Science Fiction when, while driving, a friend falls over because she's not wearing her seat belt, and your reaction is to turn around and sternly order her to put on her restraints.

4 comments:

Bahnree said...

Hehehehe.....yes. Ahem. Restraints. Good times.

And doing something besides writing might be good for you. Besides writing and work.

Snazel said...

I do do other things! That's the issue lately, I keep being lured off to watch movies or tv or straighten hair. That and browsing the internet, which truly does not need the amount of attention I give it. Ahem.

Merc said...

LOL! And here I was thinking you would need to just adjust the artificial gravity. O:)

*makes no mention of, ahem, naming her car Megatron or anything*

Snazel said...

Weelll, it wasn't MY car. Restraints were the only thing I could control! *looks angelic*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...