Friday, May 23, 2008

Sweet, innocent, harmless MEDUSA!

Word count I should be at: 37,097
Word count I am at: 37,588

I've been writing scenes I'm not really sure about for the last couple of days, but every so often I get a line that clicks another chunk of plot into place. So I don't want to totally write them off, but they're mainly mediocre, with a very few redeeming features. In comparison to the rest of my stuff, that is. We're not going to talk about how good they are in reference to actually good work :D

And I keep trying to find ways for certain people not to die. *cries* I won't tell you who they are, because I might find a way, and also I want it to be a shock if any of you end up reading Merchant's Daughter. I just need some casualties! And I don't want them to be pure "expendables."

Darn, darn, darn. *frowns*

You see, I've never actually killed anyone yet, so it's a new thing.

Anyhow, in other news, Ritter Sebastian has arrived, I've married Jana off, and Adelheid has turned out to be "such a man!" :D I'm glad. I was worried about her for a while, and now I like her again. Marching through the castle, terrorizing all the men. :P

2 comments:

Kemendraugh said...

Awww...killing people is sad, neh? I killed off my first person just last year. It was sad. But darling, if you don't WANT or NEED them to die, by all means find the loophole! They exist, even in historical fiction. Unless they had the body. In that case, you're sunk.

Bahnree said...

Haha glad it's going well. :D

I love the sexy click when something plot-related suddenly makes sense. :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...